Table of Contents Types of Commercial Dishwashers Factors to Consider While Shopping Popular Brands of Commercial Dishwashers Few things ruin a nice dinner out like…
Multi-Purpose High Temperature Countertop Commercial Warewasher
Description & Highlights
Jet-Tech Multi-Purpose High Temperature Countertop Commercial Warewasher
The Jet-Tech Multi-Purpose High Temperature Countertop Commercial Warewasher (F-14) is a handy little washer that offers a small footprint when space is premium. This warewasher is ideal for smaller businesses like coffee shops, food courts, day care centers, caterers, and more. Use it as a glass washer, dish washer, or even to wash blender pitchers from cocktail mixes or smoothies. Its brushed stainless steel construction looks great in any setting while double-walled panels offer low noise. High hourly production makes this little workhorse a valuable asset in the kitchen. Fully automatic wash and rinse cycles along with built-in detergent pump and rinse additive pump provides consistent cleaning for sparkling glassware.
Construction:Stainless steel housing, wash tank and all chassis components.
Automatic production:Completely automatic wash and rinse as well as automatic detergent and rinse additive pumps with up to 20 racks per hour wash rate.
Wash arms:Lower revolving wash and rinse arm with lateral upper fixed rinse arms are built of fiberglass and made for easy maintenance.
Controls:Vertical integrated control panel for simple access and ease of use.
Capacities:Rack capacity is 13.75” x 13.75” with a wash tank capacity of 2.1 US gallons
- Model: F-14Jet-Tech Multi-Purpose High Temperature Countertop Commercial Warewasher
- Brand: Jet-Tech304 brushed stainless steel body, external housing, wash tank, and chassis
- For use as an assorted warewasherFiberglass rinse arms
- Compact size for countertop installationIncludes: (1) open rack, (1) 4-place blender rack (#30131), (1) 9-place glassware rack (# 30132), (1) 6-place plate rack (# 30037), (1) 15-place saucer rack (# 30035), (1) cutlery holder (# 30026)
- Completely automatic wash and rinse cycles (150°F wash; 185°F rinse)UL, C-UL, UL-EPH, CE listed
- Hourly Cleaning Rate: 20 open racks, 80 blender racks, 180 glassware racks, 120 glassware racksENERGY STAR qualified
- Thermostatic regulated control of wash and rinse water with individual digital gaugesRack Capacity: 13.75” x 13.75”
- Vertical integrated control panel for simple access and technical maintenanceOperating Cycle: 165 seconds (wash); 15 seconds (rinse)
- Built-in automatic detergent pumpWash Tank Capacity: 2.1 gallons
- Built-in automatic rinse-additive pumpBooster Capacity: 0.53 gallons
- Accepts items up to 11” in heightWater Consumption: 0.5 gallons per cycle
- Automatic fill and water level regulation of wash tankRecommended Pressure: 30 psi
- Safety micro-switch interrupts wash pump actionWater Inlet: ¾” male garden hose fitting (hose included)
- Full width, stainless steel interior scrap screensDrain: 1” ID hose connection (hose included)
- Integrated stainless steel booster with insulated liningAmps: 13.5
- Independently-operated heating elements reduce overall energy consumptionInput Voltage: 110/220 V / 50/60 Hz
- Internal screen for protection of motor pumpWeight: 72 lbs (shipping)
- Warranty: 1-Year Parts; 90-Day LaborDimensions: 23.63”H x 19.75”W x 19.75”D
- Height: 23.63"
- Width: 19.75"
- Depth: 19.75"