Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
KitchenAid KDFE104H 24 Inch Wide 14 Place Setting Capacity Energy Star Certified Built-In Dishwasher with ProWash Cycle
Description & Highlights
KitchenAid 24 Inch Wide 14 Place Setting Capacity Energy Star Certified Built-In Dishwasher with ProWash Cycle
ProWash Cycle: Determines the ideal cycle for washing dishes based on soil level and then makes real-time adjustments to achieve the best cleaning performance.
Durable Stainless Steel Interior: Offers the beauty and benefits of stainless steel for the dishwasher interior. It resists streaks, stains and odors while retaining heat to help improve drying performance.
Heat Dry Option: Engages a recessed heating element during the dry cycle to ensure dry dishes.
- This product's large 14 place setting capacity provides ample room for your dishes
- ProWash™ uses sensors to determine the ideal cycle for cleaning based on soil levels
- SatinGlide® upper rack creates a smooth open and close function under heavy load
- Full length silverware shelf allows for more room below for more dishes
- Convenient sanitation rinse option eliminates 99.99 % of food and bacteria
- Five wash cycles and six options provide you multiple cleaning selections
- Easy to use electronic controls with digital display makes it simple to select your cycle
- End of cycle indicator allows you to empty the contents for another load instantly
- Heated dry option uses a recessed heating element during the dry cycle
- Energy Star Certified saving you money on your annual energy bill
- PrintShield™ Finish (KDFE104HPS only): The specialized coating for this stainless steel model is fingerprint and smudge resistant making it easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth
- Place Setting Capacity: 14
- Number of Cycles: 5
- Number of Options: 6
- Display Type: Digital
- Control Type: Electronic
- Cutlery Tray: Yes
- Sanitary Rinse: Yes
- Spray Arms: 2
- dB Rating: 46
- Depth: 24-1/2"
- Height: 34-1/2"
- Width: 23-7/8"
- Amperage: 15 A
- Voltage: 120 V
Maximum Adjustable Height
Minimum Adjustable Height
Place Setting Capacity
120 Degree F Inlet Water Capability
Built-in Food Disposer
End of Cycle Indicator
Number of Cycles
Number of Racks
Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)
Auto Shut Off
Annual Operation Cost
|25 US Dollars|
Approved for Commercial Use
|Lifetime Tub, 5 Year Control Board and Rack, Lifetime Door Liner, 1 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts|
- Depth: 24.5 in.
- Width: 23.875 in.
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business