Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
KitchenAid KBFN406E 36 Inch Wide 20.8 Cu. Ft. Built-In French Door Refrigerator with Preserva Food Care System
Description & Highlights
KitchenAid 36 Inch Wide 20.8 Cu. Ft. Built-In French Door Refrigerator with Preserva Food Care System
- This unit was designed to model those found in professional kitchens, providing unprecedented utility and style that will leave your guests awestruck
- SatinGlide® System with Soft-Close ensures your drawers move easily in and out even under the heaviest of loads
- Automatic ice maker ensures a supply of ice is available at all times
- Adjustable spill resistant glass shelves have raised edges that help prevent spills from spreading
- Energy efficient LED lights fully illuminate the interior of the refrigerator
- Height: 83-3/8"
- Width: 36-1/4"
- Depth: 27-3/4"
- Cutout Height: 83-1/2"
- Cutout Width: 35-1/2"
- Cutout Depth: 24"
- Fridge Capacity: 15.25 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 5.56 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 20.8 Cu. Ft.
- Counter Depth: No
- Crisper Bins: Yes
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Product Weight: 550 lbs
- KBFN402E: 42 Inch Wide 24.2 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
- KBFN406E (This Model): 36 Inch Wide 20.8 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
- KBFN502E: 42 Inch Wide 24.2 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator with Platinum Interior
- KBFN506E: 36 Inch Wide 20.8 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator with Platinum Interior
Depth with Door Open
Depth without Door
Depth without Handles
|5.56 cu. ft.|
|15.25 cu. ft.|
|20.8 cu. ft.|
|Internal Water Dispenser|
Number Of Shelves
Shelf Type (Refrigerator)
|Crisper Bin, Gallon Door Storage, Ice Bin|
|Traditional, French Country|
Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)
Annual Operation Cost
|79 US Dollars|
Approved for Commercial Use
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business