Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
KitchenAid KITCHENAID-KITCHEN-PACKAGE-3 Four Piece Kitchen Package Featuring French Door Refrigerator, Dual Fuel Range, Dishwasher, and Wall Mounted Range Hood
Description & Highlights
KitchenAid Four Piece Kitchen Package Featuring French Door Refrigerator, Dual Fuel Range, Dishwasher, and Wall Mounted Range Hood
Refrigerator Technology Highlights
SatinGlide Crispers: Add a smooth experience to the crisper drawers. The ball bearing rollers and glides allow effortless in-and-out movement even when fully loaded.
LED Lighting: Gradually increases to full intensity making it easy to find items inside the refrigerator, freezer, and even the crisper. Unlike incandescent bulbs, the LED lights framed in chrome are maintenance-free and never need to be replaced.
Preserva Food Care System: Two independent cooling systems provide a dedicated refrigeration unit to help keep food fresh longer, and a separate system for frozen food. The FreshFlow Air Filter helps minimize odors while the FreshFlow Produce Preserver helps delay over-ripening.
5-Door Configuration: Is a KitchenAid innovation and industry first. This revolutionary configuration is a breakthrough in organization that puts all your food in ready sight and easy reach. It features soft close pantry doors to provide an additional level of convenience.
Herb Storage: Keeps herbs like rosemary, oregano and thyme fresh in a dedicated storage compartment. An angled floor keeps the stems wet without covering the leaves, so your herbs bring all their flavor to your recipes.
- SatinGlide® Crispers move easily in and out even under the heaviest of loads
- This unit was designed to model those found in professional kitchens, providing unprecedented utility and style that will leave your guests awestruck
- External ice and water dispenser ensures that water and ice are always at the ready for you and your guests without having to open the doors, saving on energy costs over the life of the unit
- A special herb storage compartment holds spices at and angle, keeping the stems wet without covering the leaves
- Measured Fill functionality automatically dispenses water in ounces, cups, or liters
- Two soft close drawers give additional food storage options
- 3-Tier freezer drawer with storage dividers keep the freezer organized with a divider on each level to secure small items
- Adjustable spill resistant shelves have raised edges that help prevent spills from spreading
- Energy efficient LED lights fully illuminate the interior of the refrigerator
Refrigerator Product Technologies:
- In-Door-Ice® System: Increases usable freezer space by storing ice neatly in bucket that mounts inside the door. You have more room for long term storage or large items such as turkeys.
- Preserva® Food Care System: This innovative system consists of independent cooling systems that create separate environments for frozen food and fresh food. Take control of the freshness of your food.
- Cutout Depth: 37-1/4"
- Cutout Height: 70-5/8"
- Cutout Width: 37"
- Depth: 36-1/4"
- Energy Star: No
- Freezer Capacity: 7.61
- Gallon Door Storage: Yes
- Height: 70-1/8"
- Refrigerator Capacity: 18.15
- Width: 36"
- Steam rack delivers extra moisture to your cooking cycle at your control
- This unit embodies both a style and functionality inspired by high-end professional ranges
- EasyConvect™ Conversion automatically coverts standard cook times to convection
- Glass touch controls furnish a seamless and elegant way to enter the settings you require
- SatinGlide® oven rack slides easily in or out, even under the heaviest of loads
- Stainless steel cooktop maintains a professional-grade look and provides for simple and quick clean-up
Range Product Technologies:
- Even-Heat™ True Convection: Innovative bowtie shaped heating pattern ensures that no spot is left unheated in your oven space. A consistent and thorough heat is applied to your food, for deliciously predictable results time after time.
- Dual Fuel: This unit provides the rare combination of a gas range and an electric oven. The precision of a gas range is combined with the efficiency of an electric oven.
- Back Left Burner BTU: 5000
- Back Right Burner BTU: 5000
- Convection: Yes
- Cutout Depth: 29-1/8"
- Cutout Height: 47-3/8"
- Cutout Width: 30"
- Depth: 26-1/8"
- Energy Star: No
- Front Left Burner BTU: 17000
- Front Right Burner BTU: 10000
- Height: 47-3/8"
- Middle Burner BTU: 7350
- Number Of Burners: 5
- Number of Racks: 3
- Power Burner: Yes
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Warm Function: Yes
- Width: 29-15/16"
Range Hood Technology Highlights
LED Task Lights: Provide extra lighting over the cooking surface to help in the cooking process.
Perimeter Ventilation: Increases ventilation system efficiency by pulling air from the edges of the hood and speeding up the movement of air at the center, allowing it to efficiently handle up to a 65K BTU total output.
Range Hood Features:
- Includes a Powerful 400 CFM Built-In Blower, Ideal for Quickly Clearing your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Pollution
- Bathe your Cook Top in the Warm Glow of LED Lighting
- Push-Button Controls Make it Easy to Select and Adjust Fan Speeds
- Beautiful and Stylish Stainless Steel Construction
- Enjoy the Convenience of a Convertible to Non-Ducted Ventilation System - Clean and Circulate Internal Air while Maintaining Kitchen Temperatures and Saving on Heating/Cooling Bills
- Dishwasher Safe Premium Mesh Filters Make Cleaning Your Range Hood Quick and Easy
- Perimeter Ventilation Increases Efficiency by Pulling Air from the Edges of the Hood and Accelerating Air in the Center Allowing this Hood to Handle up to 65K BTU Total Output
- Converts to an In-Line Blower Installation for Quieter Operation
Range Hood Product Technologies:
- Whisper Quiet® System: At only 0.4 sones (39 dBA) on low speed the Whisper Quiet System ensures that the ventilation system can be used while entertaining, at maximum speed sound levels are still a reasonable 4.6 sones
- Recirculating Range Hood (Optional): Recirculating range hoods require no external venting of air. Instead, air is pushed through a charcoal filtration system that removes pollutants before circulating it back into the home. The benefit of such a system is that household temperatures and humidity are easier to maintain, as the internal air never leaves the kitchen. A recirculating range hood is also generally far easier to install, as complex ventilation systems and vent pipe are not required.
Range Hood Specifications:
- Dimensions: 30" W x 28-7/8" H x 20" D
- CFM: 400
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Maximum Cooktop BTUs: 65,000 BTU
- Sound Level: 39 dBA (0.4 Sones) at Low Speed
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Product Weight: 45 Pounds
- With a 16 place setting capacity, there is space for any and all of your dishwashing needs
- Adjustable rows in the middle and lower racks fold down to make room for dishes in a variety of shapes and sizes like roasting pans, serving bowls, colanders, and dutch ovens
- The middle rack can be adjusted lower to place large dishes inside, or higher to make room for platters, pitchers, blender jars and more in the rack below
- The middle rack features two stemware holders to secure wine glasses along the inside of the rack to prevent them from moving around during the wash cycle
- Fully integrated hidden controls are tucked away on the top of the dishwasher door for a clean look
- An indicator light on the front of the door changes colors to subtly display cycle progress
- Includes five wash cycle choices: ProWash, Tough, Normal, Express Wash, and Rinse Only
- The Express Wash cycle cleans in less time, so you always have the dishes you need while prepping, cooking and entertaining
- Customize your wash cycle even further with High-Temp Wash, Extended Heat Dry, Sani-Rinse, and a 2, 4, or 8 hour delay
- The Sani-Rinse option eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria by adding a high-heat final rinse to sanitize dishes
- The durable stainless steel interior offers the beauty and benefits of stainless steel inside the dishwasher, retains heat to help improve drying, and resists streaks, stains and odors
- 44 dBA sound output provides quiet cleaning without compromising performance, so there’s no need to wait to run a wash cycle while entertaining and enjoying meals, even in open concept kitchens
- Covered under KitchenAid's 1 year parts and labor warranty
Dishwasher Product Technologies:
- ProWash™ Cycle: Uses sensors to measure soil levels throughout the cycle and adapts wash time and water temperature as needed for tough messes or lighter loads, because no two meals or the dishes that result are exactly the same.
- FreeFlex™ Third Rack: Has a deep, angled design that fits 6" glasses, mugs and bowls. It features rotating wash jets to clean items in the rack, a drying bar with tabs that help wick moisture off glasses and a removable utensil tray for cooking tools.
- PrintShield™ Finish: Resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up the kitchen.
- SatinGlide® Max Rails: The upper and middle racks feature SatinGlide® Max rails, allowing the racks to move effortlessly, even when fully loaded
- Place Setting Capacity: 16
- Number of Cycles: 5
- Number of Options: 4
- Number of Racks: 3
- Display Type: LED
- Control Type: Electronic
- Cutlery Tray: Yes
- Sanitary Rinse: Yes
- Spray Arms: 5
- dB Rating: 44
- Depth: 26-3/4"
- Height: 33-1/2"
- Width: 23-7/8
- Amperage: 15A
- Voltage: 120V
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business