Description & Highlights
Krups Beertender Mini Kegerator
The Krups Beertender Mini Kegerator (B100OB) is an advanced beer chilling system small enough for personal use. Exclusively designed for Heineken, Heineken Premium Light and Newcastle Brown Ale mini kegs, the beertender maintains a frosty temperature of 37.4 degrees F. In addition, the unique internal carbonator ensures the beer stays fresh for up to 30 days after tapping.
This mini-kegerator is easy to set up and even easier to use. Simply insert the keg into the Beertender, snap on the disposable draught tube and allow the keg to cool. The electronic cooling system automatically chills the keg to the proper serving temperature, so you know you're getting the freshest, coldest draft beer possible. Perfect for those single servings of draft beer, this mini keg fridge will look great in the kitchen, game room, or anywhere else you want a cold draft beer.
LCD Control Panel:The digital thermostat shows temperature of beer and the volume indicator shows how much beer is left in the keg
Fresh, Chilled Beer:Keep beer chilled to the perfect serving temperature of 37.4°, while maintaining freshnees for up to 30 days after tapped
Exclusive Design:The size and width is specifically designed to fit Heineken, Heineken Premium Light and Newcastle Brown Ale mini kegs
- Brand: KrupsKrups Beertender Mini Kegerator
- Model: B100OBInternal carborator cooling system
- Exclusively for Heineken and Newcastle Brown Ale mini kegsKeeps beer fresh for up to 30 days after tapping
- Chills beer to 37.4°Removable tray and detachable pour handle/spout
- LCD pop up display screenBag of five draught tubes included
- Digital temperature display70 watts of power
- Volume indicator shows how much beer is left in kegWeight: 13.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year limitedDimensions: 18" H x 12" W x 21" L
- Height: 18"
- Width: 12"
- Length: 21"