Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
LG DLGX9501 29 Inch Wide 9.0 Cu. Ft. Gas Dryer with TurboSteam and SmartThinQ Technology
Description & Highlights
LG 29 Inch Wide 9.0 Cu. Ft. Gas Dryer with TurboSteam and SmartThinQ Technology
- Large 9.0 cu. ft. capacity is capable of fitting a full set of king size bedding in a single load
- Sensor dry system uses sensors throughout the dryer itself to check moisture and temperature to make sure that your load is dry first time
- The ergonomic angled door gives you unprecedented ease of access to the inside of the dryer so you don’t have to reach in as far to retrieve items
- 14 drying programs give plenty of flexibility for different load sizes and fabric types
- With its NeveRust™ Stainless Steel Drum there is no need to worry about the durability and longevity
- Connect to your WiFi using an app to keep a look out on your energy monitoring with this smart home product
- TurboSteam™: Refresh your fabrics and reduce wrinkles within ten minutes using this product technology from LG
- SmartDiagnosis™: The SmartDiagnosis™ feature was created to give you more control and flexibility should you run into any problems with your LG appliance. It has the capability of transmitting data from your appliance to LG specialists who can quickly analyze and solve the issue from the service center instead of physically arriving to your home for maintenance, which ultimately saves you time and money. SmartDiagnosis™ can be used through the LG service center by telephone or through the LG SmartDiagnosis™ application on your smartphone.
- LoDecible™: This dryer is one of the quietest on the market currently
- Child Lock: Yes
- Depth: 33-3/8"
- Height: 40-7/8"
- Width: 29"
- Number of Cycles: 14
- Number of Options: 13
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Sensor Dry: Yes
- Total Capacity: 9.0 Cu. Ft.
- Smart Home: Yes
Depth with Door Open
|9 cu. ft.
|Child Lock, Door Lock, Reversible Door, Viewing Window
|Left, Right, Reversible
End of Cycle Indicator
|Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
Number of Dry Cycles
Approved for Commercial Use
|1 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business