Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
LG WM9500H 30 Inch Wide 5.8 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Rated Front Load Washer with TurboWash and SmartThinQ
Description & Highlights
LG 30 Inch Wide 5.8 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Rated Front Load Washer with TurboWash and SmartThinQ
- Large 5.8 Cu.Ft. capacity allows a larger clothing load, saving you time and energy overall
- Slim direct drive motor gives you unprecedented energy savings, up to 30 percent above Energy Star standards, using less parts and no belt
- TurboWash® helps you cut your washing time down without losing any cleaning power
- Steam technology helps to penetrate the fabrics deeply, loosening particles to be able to be completely cleaned by the regular cycle
- Sanitary cycle will remove bacteria that accumulates over time
- LoDecibel operation makes this one of the quietest washers on the market
- Child-lock adds extra safety
- The ergonomic, angled door gives you unprecedented ease of access to the inside of the washer so you don’t have to reach in as far to retrieve items
- Touch controls are easy to use and look great
- Smart Diagnosis ™: The SmartDiagnosis™ feature was created to give you more control and flexibility should you run into any problems with your LG appliance. It has the capability of transmitting data from your appliance to LG specialists who can quickly analyze and solve the issue from the service center instead of physically arriving to your home for maintenance, which ultimately saves you time and money. SmartDiagnosis™ can be used through the LG service center by telephone or through the LG SmartDiagnosis™ application on your smartphone.
- SenseClean™: This system will automatically adjust the amount of water and cycle time needed for the load, saving on time and energy
- Smart Grid: This washer is Wi-Fi enabled and features a Smart Grid function which works when registered with the Smart Grid (Demand Response) service with your local electric company. When activated, your washer can control or delay energy usage by navigating peak usage hours to maintain lower energy bills in the long run
- Depth: 33-1/16"
- Height: 41-3/16"
- Width: 29-5/8"
- Number of Cycles: 14
- Number of Options: 13
- Total Capacity: 5.8 Cu. Ft.
Depth with Door Open
|5.8 cu. ft.|
End of Cycle Indicator
Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)
Number of Wash Cycles
Annual Operation Cost
|14 US Dollars|
Approved for Commercial Use
|1 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts, 10 Year Direct Drive Motor, Limited Lifetime Drum|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business