Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Lynx Grills L42ATR-NG
Lynx Grills L42ATR-NG
Lynx Grills L42ATR-NG Professional 69000 BTU 42 Inch Wide Natural Gas Built-In Grill with All Trident Infrared Burners
Description & Highlights
Lynx Grills Professional 69000 BTU 42 Inch Wide Natural Gas Built-In Grill with All Trident Infrared Burners
It is strongly recommended that natural gas appliances be professionally installed.
- 69000 BTU total output from 3 Trident burners
- 1200 square inches of cooking area for maximum cooking flexibility
- High-quality welded 304 stainless steel construction minimizes areas for moisture and grease to accumulate
- Hot surface ignition for reliably starting your grill
- Built-in configuration is ready to be placed into an outdoor kitchen
- Temperature gauge in grill hood allows easy monitoring of internal temperature
- Illuminated grilling surface with turn dial illumination
- 3/8" round stainless steel grill surface for consistent cooking and simple cleaning
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Trident Burner: Lynx' unique three-segment infrared burner responds instantly to changes in gas flow to allow for quick temperature changes. The burners require only simple maintenance--if allowed to preheat fully before cooking and kept lit for 5 minutes after cooking is complete, the accumulated ash may be simply brushed away.
- Rotisserie: The dual-position rotisserie is prepared to turn any larger cut of meat into a culinary masterpiece. The rotisserie includes a dedicated infrared back burner, a 3 speed motor, meat forks and a spit rod.
- Width: 42"
- Height: 25"
- Depth: 27-7/8"
- Product Weight: 328 lbs
- BTU Output: 23000
- Total Cooking Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Number Of Burners: 3
- Control Type: Turn Knob
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Burner Style: Infrared
Total Cooking Area
|1200 sq. in.|
Number Of Burners
Stainless Steel Grade
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business