Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Manitowoc UNF0200A-161 20 Inch Wide 145 Lbs Daily Production Undercounter Nugget Ice Machine
Description & Highlights
Manitowoc 20 Inch Wide 145 Lbs Daily Production Undercounter Nugget Ice Machine
- Meets standards for NSF Certification
- Can produce up to 145 lbs. of ice daily depending on air and water temperature
- Can store up to 30 lbs. of ice
- Unit will automatically stop ice production to prevent overflowing and promote energy efficiency
- Produces nugget ice cubes
- 3 year manufacturer warranty and 5 year warranty on compressor
- Width: 19-11/16"
- Height: 33-3/16"
- Depth: 26"
- Product Weight: 157 lbs
- Voltage: 120v
- Energy Star: Yes
- Total Production: 145 lbs./day
- AHRI Certified: Yes
- ETL-S Approved (Meets NSF-7): Yes
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Installation Type: Undercounter
Daily Ice Production
Max Capacity (Pounds)
|Self-Contained Ice Machine|
Approved for Commercial Use
|5 Year Compressor Parts, 3 Year|
|Undercounter Ice Machine|
- Depth: 25.98 in.
- Height: 33.125 in.
- Width: 19.69 in.
**Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business