Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Maytag MGDB955F 29 Inch Wide 9.2 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Rated Gas Dryer with Steam Refresh Cycle and PowerDry Cycle
Description & Highlights
Maytag 29 Inch Wide 9.2 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Rated Gas Dryer with Steam Refresh Cycle and PowerDry Cycle
Advanced Moisture Sensing: Advanced Moisture Sensing monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to help evenly dry loads.
Extra-Large 9.2 cu. Ft. Capacity: The extra-large capacity is designed to tackle your heaviest loads with a massive 9.2 cu. ft. of space.
PowerDry Cycle: The PowerDry cycle runs hotter and works harder with optimized heat and airflow to power out moisture and dry tough loads faster.
- With 9.2 cubic feet of space this extra large capacity dryer can reduce the number of loads needed and save more time
- Equipped with a magnetic door latch which helps provide a tighter, quieter, and more smooth door close
- Make sure no damp clothes get left behind and help preserve clothing with a Dry Sensor located in the drum which monitors moisture
- Explore more installation options within your laundry room with a reversible swing door
- Drum is constructed stainless steelto ensure long lasting durability
- Features an extra fin on the drum which creates random tumbling to prevent inconsistent drying
- Using higher heat the Sanitize Cycle effectively removes common household bacteria from your clothes
- Take control over your laundry experience and custom set your own cycle time with the Timed Dry option
- This dryer features an end-of-cycle indicator to notify you when your clothes are dry and ready
- This unit is Energy Star® Qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy usage and efficiency
- Dryers by Maytag® are designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Advanced Moisture Sensor: This dryer usesthree sensors on the inside of the drum to measure the temperature of the air coming in, going out, and monitors moisture levels inside. With this information the dryer calculates appropriate dry time and levels to ensure your laundry is fully dry when the cycle ends. This feature will take the guess work out of drying clothes and prevent over drying to help preserve fabric quality.
- Steam Refresh Cycle: This feature cycle selection uses a fine mist in combination with the heat from the dryer drum to help relax and reduce wrinkles. In doing this you can freshen clothes up without the need to wash, saving you both time and money.
- PowerDry Cycle: When this cycle is selected, the dryer will increase the temperature and run harder and hotter. This high efficiency output works in conjunction with optimized airflow to accelerate the removal of moisture and dry tough damp loads faster than on a normal cycle saving you time and preserving your fabrics.
- Width: 29"
- Height: 43-7/16"
- Depth: 33-1/2"
- Number of Cycles: 10
- Number of Options: 10
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Total Capacity: 9.2 Cu. Ft.
- Sensor Dry: Yes
- Child Lock: No
- MEDB955F: 29 Inch Wide Electric Dryer
- MGDB955F (This Model): 29 Inch Wide Gas Dryer
Depth with Door Open
|9.2 cu. ft.|
|Reversible Door, Viewing Window|
End of Cycle Indicator
|1 Way Venting|
Number of Dry Cycles
Approved for Commercial Use
Made in America
|10 Year Parts|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business