™ Mini Chocolate Fondue Fountain
Description & Highlights
Nostalgia Electrics™ Mini Chocolate Fondue Fountain
Turn any get-together into a gala with the Nostalgia Electrics™ CFF-552 Mini Chocolate Fondue Fountain (CFF-965). The auger-style fountain features a two-tier tower and can hold about 4 pounds of chocolate or any other free-flowing sauce. Just pour melted chocolate into the pre-heated base and switch on the motor; the chocolate travels up the tower then gently flows over each tier, creating cascading curtains of creamy chocolate for dipping marshmallows, fruit, crackers and anything else your taste buds can handle.
To get the party started, simply pre-heat for around five minutes. In the meantime, melt your fondue chocolate in either a double burner or in the microwave (being extra careful not to burn the chocolate). Then simply turn the motor on, pour the chocolate into the bowl basin and watch the magic begin.
Easy to Disassemble Design:The stainless-steel upper section detaches from the rest of the unit making the clean-up very simple and quick. Breaking the unit down into two parts is also handy during storage and transportation
Chocolate Capacity:The heated stainless-steel base holds about 2 pounds of liquid. The fountain can be used for chocolate or other heated sauces such as cheese and butterscotch as long as the sauce has a creamy consistency
- Model: CFF-965Nostalgia Electrics™ Mini Chocolate Fondue Fountain
- Brand: Nostalgia ElectricsAuger-style fountain (no pump)
- 2-tier fountain designHolds chocolate, cheese and other liquid sauces
- Stainless steel construction, black baseWeight: 1 lb
- Great for small event or personal usePower: 40 watts
- Warranty: 90 daysDimensions: 12.8" H x 7.5" W x 7.5" D
- Height: 12.8"
- Width: 7.5"
- Depth: 7.5"