Description & Highlights
Kegerator Tower Conversion Kit for Dual Keg Configuration
This Dual Keg Tower Conversion Kit (model: RCK-LC-ST-2) makes it easy to build a killer kegerator. A double tap allows you to store and dispense your two favorite kegs.Kit includes:
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator with dual outlets that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 and 0-3000 PSI gauges, with 3/8" O.D. outlet barbs with shutoffs.
- Two lengths of 4’ of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
- Two (2) American Sankey "D" system keg couplers that feature a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports
- NSF approved dual faucet polished stainless steel column tower. Preassembled 5' long brewery approved beer hose, that is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, and a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- Two premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a Teflon lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation.
- Note: CO2 tank sold separately.
Save money by building your own kegerator - purchase this dual tap conversion kit today!
- Model: RCK-LC-ST-2Kegerator Tower Conversion Kit - Dual Keg
- Dual gauge CO2 regulatorTwo high gloss black plastic faucet knobs
- Solid forged brass bodyFaucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank
- Two 5’ long super vinyl beer hose assemblies that will not rot, swell, or dry outTwo 4 1/2" long nipple shank assemblies
- NSF approved dual faucet polished stainless steel column towerComplete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation
Two (2) Brewery-Approved Beer Hoses:
- 5 ft. each
- 4 ft. each
Two (2) Thermoplastic Super Vinyl Gas Hoses: