Description & Highlights
Kegerator Conversion Kit for Tower Configuration
Interested in converting your refrigerator into a Kegerator? With the help of the Kegerator Tower Conversion Kit, (model: RCK-LC-ST) it's easy!
Dual gauge CO2 regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 and 0-3000 PSI gauges, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff.
4’ of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports.
NSF approved single faucet polished stainless steel column tower. Preassembled 5' long brewery approved beer hose, that is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, and a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a Teflon lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
High gloss generic black plastic faucet knob.
Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation.
Note: CO2 tank sold separately.
Enjoy the benefits of this kegerator conversion kit today!
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Click here for important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Model: RCK-LC-STKegerator Conversion Kit - Tower
- Dual gauge CO2 regulatorHigh gloss black plastic faucet knob
- 4’ red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hoses with re-useable snap clampsFaucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler4 1/2" long nipple shank
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucetComplete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation
Brewery-Approved Beer Hose:
- 5 ft.
- 4 ft.
Thermoplastic Super Vinyl Gas Hose: