Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Samsung RF28HMEDB 28 Cu. Ft. Capacity 36" Wide 4-Door Refrigerator with FlexZone Drawer
Description & Highlights
Samsung 28 Cu. Ft. Capacity 36" Wide 4-Door Refrigerator with FlexZone Drawer
- Extra Large Capacity: This 4-door refrigerator has a capacity of 28 cu. ft.
- Counter-Height FlexZone™ Drawer: This easy to access drawer has an adjustable Smart Divider and four temperature settings, from chill to soft freeze
- High-Efficiency LED Lighting: The energy efficient LED lighting illuminates every corner of the refrigerator
- EZ-Open™ Handle: Designed for easy opening of a fully loaded freezer and FlexZone™ Drawer
- Ice Master: The ice maker produces up to 10 pounds of ice per day with storage for 4.2 pounds
- Twin Cooling Plus™: Separate evaporators maintain high levels of humidity in the refrigerator to keep fruits and vegetables fresher longer while keeping the freezer conditions dry
- Adjustable Shelf: This three-way shelf can be a standard shelf, slide-in, or even flip-up to allow space for tall and oddly shaped items
- ENERGY STAR®
- Fresh Food Capacity: 15.98 Cu. Ft.
- FlexZone Drawer Capacity: 3.82 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 8.35 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 28.15 Cu. Ft.
- Dimensions: 35-3/4" W x 70" H x 36-1/2" D
- Depth with Door 90° Open: 49-1/5"
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Amperage: 15 Amps
- Product Weight: 374 Pounds
|8.35 cu. ft.|
|19.8 cu. ft.|
|28.15 cu. ft.|
|External Ice Dispenser, External Water Dispenser|
|Door Alarm, Self-Close|
Shelf Type (Freezer)
Shelf Type (Refrigerator)
|Crisper Bin, Gallon Door Storage, Ice Bin|
|Modern, Industrial, Contemporary|
Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)
Annual Operation Cost
|87 US Dollars|
Approved for Commercial Use
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business