Description & Highlights
Summit Professional Kegerator and Draft Beer Dispenser with Optional Casters
The Summit professional-grade kegerator and draft beer dispenser (SBC500JBL) comes in a jet black finish and is built to accommodate quarter barrel ("pony") or full size (half barrel) kegs. This model ships complete with a CO2 tank, regulator, U.S. American Sankey tap (keg coupler), draft tower, wooden slats and chrome top rail. Keep your beer at the ideal temperature and dispense it without any messes.
The SBC500J kegerator comes with heavy duty casters that make it easy to take and serve your beer everywhere: bar, home, by the pool or patio. Serving beer has never been easier. The textured tabletop includes an attractive safety rail for mugs or glasses. The refrigerated interior holds either a standard full-size keg (half barrel/15.5 gallons) or a quarter keg and has an adjustable temperature control to keep beer exactly at your taste preference. Enjoy beer straight from the tap and for a fraction of the cost of bottles or cans with the SBC500JBL.
Here's What's Included:Ships complete with all components needed to tap one keg: CO2 tank, regulator, beer line, air line, tap, tower, cleaning kit, faucet, and faucet handle (keg not included)
- Model:SBC500JBlack door
- Holds quarter or half kegsShips with empty CO2 tank
- Quiet, energy efficient operationHeavy duty casters included
- Adjustable thermostat control on rear unitDimensions: 50"h x 23 7/8"w x 25 1/4"d
- Black cabinetWarranty: 90 days parts and labor. One year parts. Five years parts on compressor
- Height with tower: 50"
- Width: 23 7/8"
- Depth: 25 1/4"
- Height without tower: 39 3/4"
- Height without rails: 37"
- Height without casters: 35"