If you just started your search for a beverage refrigerator you’re probably reading lots of reviews to help with your decision. How cold does it…
Description & Highlights
Summit Undercounter Refrigerator Includes Wine Racks and Lock
The Summit Undercounter Beverage and Wine Refrigerator (model: SCR600BLSHWO) allows you to store beer and wine in one handsome unit. This beverage and wine cooler stores virtually anything (beer, soda, cans) on its three lower levels, and the two upper wine racks cradle a few of your favorite vintages. The stainless steel trimmed glass door and full-length professional style towel bar handle add to the elegant presentation. The sleek black cabinet is fully finished and the refrigerator is front-vented, so you can use it built-in or freestanding. There's even a lock, for times when you want to keep your beer and wine to yourself.
- Model: SCR600BLSHWOFactory installed lock
- Front vented for builtin or free standing useUL approved
- Full-height towel bar handleAuto defrost
- Interior lightTwo wire racks and two wooden wine racks included
- 38ºF - 43ºF temperature rangeRacks slide out
- Black cabinet with stainless steel trim glass doorAdjustable thermostat
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Five years parts on the compressor and sealed systemDimensions: 33 1/2"h x 23 5/8"w x 23 1/2"d
- Capacity: 5.5 cubic feet
- Height: 33 1/2"
- Width: 23 5/8"
- Depth: 23 1/2"