Description & Highlights
Southbend 35-40 lb. Natural Gas Fryer
This natural gas fryer is designed to adapt to the fast pace of a restaurant kitchen, by providing thorough frying of food at high temperatures with a quick recovery - helping ease hefty workloads. The SB35S model of Southbend fryer has the capacity to hold 35 - 40 lbs of oil suitable for cooking food in, that stays fresher for longer thanks to the large cold zone of the fryer that captures leftover flavor and food particles to prevent them transferring to different food. You can be sure of sanitary food preparation with this fryer. The tube-like pot within the fryer also helps transfer heat to the oil while it cooks - speeding up the cooking process. Draining and cleaning this fryer is easy as well, with a simple 1.25" front drain valve on the front that easily drains the cabinet.
90,000 BTU:Quick thermostatic temperature control from between 200° and 400° is achieved with the alloy stainless steel heat baffles mounted onto the heat exchanger tubes, for quick and thorough oil heating
Stainless steel components:The properties of the stainless steel used for this fryer guarantees a long lifespan, and uncontaminated food
Tube-type pot:The pot held within the fryer cabinet allows an additional 50% heat to be added to the cooking oil to help it heat up evenly
Safe to use:A 100% safety shut-off feature turns the apparatus off once the temperature begins to reach dangerous levels to prevent high pressure explosion or scolding
Easy to clean:The smooth texture of the tank and the clearance between the interior tubes makes cleaning them hassle-free, and draining is simple done with a 1.25" front drain valve that bleeds the used oil easily and quickly
Quick recovery:This fryer only needs a short while to recover before you can get back to using it with a fresh batch of produce
Pilot light:Standing pilot light allows for a ready flame whenever the fryer needs to be turned on quickly
Additional features:Comes with 6" legs, two twin-plated wire mesh frying baskets, removable basket hanger, one drain extension and one plated tube rack
- Model: SB35SMedium duty restaurant design
- Brand: SouthbendPressure regulator and pilot system included
- 90,000 BTUSafety shut-off to stop fryer exceeding highest temperature
- 200° - 400° F temperature gaugeRecovers quickly for next round
- Thermostatic controlsAdjustable 6" legs
- Tube type pot for even cooking2 twin-plated wire mesh frying baskets included
- Galvanized cabinet sides and rear panelWide clearance between tubes for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel tank, door and frontInput voltage: N/A
- 1.25" front drain valve for easy drainingWeight: 161 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year parts and laborDimensions: 47.28" H x 15.13" W x 30.28" D
- Southbend SB35S - 35-40 lb Natural Gas Fryer
- Height: 47.28"
- Width: 15.13"
- Depth: 30.28"