36" Electric Resturant Range- Hot Top and Convection Oven
Description & Highlights
Southbend SE36A-HHH 36" Electric Resturant Range- Hot Top and Convection Oven
Running back and forth in a busy kitchen environment can heighten the risk of injury, and induce stress in employees. This is why the Southbend range of restaurant-suited ovens is the perfect addition to any restaurants kitchen. This sturdy welded aluminized steel frame holds both a high-functioning convection oven, and three topside hotplates measuring at 12" each, negating the need to rush from one appliance to another. The convection oven has a stainless steel interior and is capable of pre-heating to its maximum 450° F heat in just 20 minutes. This model is made entirely with stainless steel, helping it serve your business for years without maintenance. If maintenance or cleaning is necessary, this machine allows full servicing from the front to avoid the need to pull the machine away from the wall.
Both Oven Roasting And Hotplate Frying:Highly practical design that takes two necessities in any kitchen and blends them together to save space and reduce fatigue in employees
Made Of Stern Stuff:The welded aluminized steel frame holds together walls on stainless steel surrounding the oven - the sides of which have been made extra insulating to keep heat from escaping
No Cold Zones:The oven is afforded a constant and consistent temperature due to its high-functioning two-speed blower fan that helps scrub the hear throughout the ovens interior
Servicing Is Easy:Without having to move the entire apparatus, you can service this unit with incredible ease simply by opening the oven door and operating from the front
Pre-Heats In Only 20 Minutes:For quick access, this oven only takes 20 minutes to pre-heat to its maximum temperature of 450° F
Equipped With 6" Legs:A separate set of legs comes with this oven that can be affixed to the bottom at will to allow more clearance or the inclusion of casters (casters not included)
- Model: SouthbendRack supports can hold up to six racks at once
- Brand: SE36A-HHHBoth sides of this machine are fully insulted
- Two ways of cookingRemovable deck is rigidized steel
- Hotplates range 250° - 850° F - oven range 150° - 450° FAluminized steel frame construction
- Three 12" hot topsPre-heats to 450° in 20 minutes
- Convection oven baseOven blower fan powered by sealed ball bearing motor
- Interior oven cavity is stainless steel6" legs included
- Stainless steel lined doorInput voltage: 240V
- Vent with damperWeight: 610 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limited parts and laborDimensions: 38.5" H x 36" W x 38.5" D
- Southbend SE36A-HHH 36" Electric Restaurant Range- Hot Top and Convection Oven
- Height: 38.5"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 38.5"