36" Electric Resturant Range- Hot Top and TruVection Oven
Description & Highlights
Southbend SE36T-HHH 36" Electric Resturant Range- Hot Top and TruVection Oven
The Southbend SE36T-HHH restaurant range oven adds a new level practicality to a busy dining environment. A higher volume of portions can be cooked with its combination of both a porcelain enamel interior TruVection oven and three separate 12" hotplates - allowing for simultaneous frying/boiling from the hotplates, and roasting/baking from the oven. This model boasts great value for money too, with an non-breaking design that will service any restaurants needs for years. The front, rear and sides of this apparatus are comprised of rock-solid stainless steel, and the inside of the oven cavity is coated with porcelain enamel to help keep it clean and withstand powerful heat. The oven is capable of temperatures ranging from 150° F to 500° F, and can pre-heat to 450° F in just 20 minutes. Both the oven and the hotplates control heat thermostatically - the hotplates can be altered between 250° F and 850° F.
Two Kinds Of Cooking:This oven allows its user to multi-task, by being able to place food in the oven to cook, while frying or boiling another food on the hotplates while they wait - makes surf 'n' turf easy to prepare
Will Service Any Restaurant For Years:Each side is insulated to keep heat in, and all the walls of the oven are made from durable stainless steel
Comprehensive Heating:The entire oven cavity is kept a constant temperature with a 1/2 HP motor two-speed fan which helps to keep heat circulated, cooking everything evenly every time
100% Front Service:No need to operate from the back, this handy oven can be serviced completely from the front - avoiding the need to pull the entire unit away from the wall
Doors Give A Great View:Not only do the doors of the TruVection oven keep heat from escaping, but they also come installed with windows to give the user a great view of the food as it cooks, to allow for close monitoring
Additional set of 6" legs:Each unit comes with a set of 4 legs measuring at 6" each that can be fixed to the bottom of the oven for further bottom clearance or casters (does not include casters)
- Model: SouthbendRack supports can hold up to six racks at once
- Brand: SE36T-HHHBoth sides of this machine are fully insulted
- Accommodates multiple methods of cooking60 minute timer built-in
- Hotplates range 250° - 850° F - oven range 150° - 500° FAluminized steel frame housing
- Three 12" hot topsPre-heats to 450° in 20 minutes
- TruVection oven baseSealed motor powered two-speed blower fan
- Porcelain enamel interior6" legs included
- Stainless steel lined doorElectrical ignition (battery)
- Full swing 180° doors with thick glassInput voltage: 240V
- Warranty: 1 year limited parts and laborWeight: 610 lbs
- Southbend SE36T-HHH 36" Electric Restaurant Range- Hot Top and TruVection OvenDimensions: 40.4" H x 36" W x 38.5" D
- Height: 40.4"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 38.5"