36" Electric Resturant Range- 12" Hot Top, TruVection Oven and 24" Griddle
Description & Highlights
Southbend SE36T-TTH 36" Electric Resturant Range- 12" Hot Top, TruVection Oven and 24" Griddle
No other appliance can offer the same level of convenience and high-end output that a Southbend restaurant range oven can. Not only does the SE36T-TTH model hold a high-performing TruVection oven, with porcelain enamel interior and handy windowed doors for effortless observation, but it also offers a super hot 12" hotplate and a 24" griddle to maximize your potential output. Everything is simple to use, too - with thermostatic controls that let you create temperatures of 150° to 450° F for both the griddle and the oven, and 250° - 850° F for the hotplate, for quick and easy boiling and frying. The entire unit is housed within a welded aluminized steel frame, with the front, the sides and the rear all being made up of robust stainless steel, guaranteeing many years of top-notch cooking. This machine is easy to keep clean as well, because the front and rear are both equipped with a grease trough, and the griddle includes splash guards for its sides and for its rear, as well as a special chute for grease to slide down into a grease drawer.
Zero Gas:This oven/griddle/hotplate combination is entirely heated electronically, saving money on gas and reducing the risk of fire
Sturdy Construction:The welded aluminized steel frame houses a stainless steel front, rear and two sides - with a robust oven door fitted with thick glass to insulate heat and provide a view of food while it cooks
Multi-Task:Because of the variety in cooking appliance that is available in this one unit, you're capable of cooking several different foods in different ways simultaneously, without needing to wait for something to finish cooking
Can Be Serviced From The Front:To avoid moving the heavy apparatus away from its position in the kitchen, maintenance can be easily performed on this unit from its front to save time and effort
Take The Guesswork Out Of Temperatures:Fully thermostatic controls allow perfect organization of temperatures to fit the needs of any kind of food - both the oven and griddle heat up to 150° to 450° F, whereas the hotplate heats up to 250° - 850° F
Clean And Efficient DesignAs well as preventing grease, this oven also provides further grime and dirt with its porcelain enamel finish on the interior of the oven cavity, which discourages stains and scorches for easy cleaning
Set Of 6" Legs Included:For added height or mobility a set of 6" caster compatible legs are provided (casters not included)
- Model: SouthbendSouthbend SE36T-TTH 36" Electric Restaurant Range- 12" Hot Top, TruVection Oven and 24" Griddle
- Solid build within a welded aluminized steel frameRemovable rack supports can fit 6 racks in the oven at a time
- Oven temperature 150° - 450° FAluminized steel frame construction
- Includes 12" hot top1/2 HP powered fan works at two speeds for even heat within
- TruVection type ovenEach side provided with extra insulation
- Oven cavity coated with porcelain enamel finish6" legs included
- Controlled thermostaticallyInput voltage: 240V
- 60 minute timing mechanismWeight: 559 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limited parts and laborDimensions: 38.5" H x 36" W x 38.5" D
- Height: 40.4"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 38.5"