Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Summit FFBF281 28 Inch Wide 16.8 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Rated Bottom Mount Refrigerator with Open Door Alarm
Description & Highlights
Summit 28 Inch Wide 16.8 Cu. Ft. Energy Star Rated Bottom Mount Refrigerator with Open Door Alarm
- With the 27" depth this product has a larger storage capacity that a lot of other refrigerators
- Manage the refrigerator and freezer temperatures with the innovative hidden touch control panel
- With the adjustable door storage its easier to store taller items such as milk or wine
- With this products transparent freezer drawers the cold stays in, even with the freezer door open
- Reversible doors for complete flexibility of location in your kitchen
- If the door is left ajar, the built-in door alarm will sound, giving you piece of mind
- Environmentally friendly with zero ozone layer damaging chemicals, 100% CFC free
- Frost free will automatically defrost the appliance only when it's needed, reducing maintenance
- Adjustable glass shelves give you the ability to accommodate all items
- This product is Energy Star certified
- With a scalloped steel wine shelf there is an ideal place to keep bottles safely in place
- Recessed LED lighting is more energy efficient and gives you an illuminated view of the contents
- Stylish look with designer brushed steel handles
- Space saving sealed back, not exposing any coils or components and offers easy cleaning
- Bulb Type: LED
- Counter Depth: Yes
- Crisper Bins: Yes
- Defrost Type: Frost Free
- Depth: 27"
- Freezer Capacity: 5.1 Cu.Ft.
- Height: 75-3/8"
- Product Weight: 200 lbs
- Refrigerator Capacity: 11.7 Cu.Ft.
- Sabbath Mode: No
- Width: 27-1/4""
Depth with Door Open
|5.1 cu. ft.|
|11.7 cu. ft.|
|16.8 cu. ft.|
|Door Alarm, Reversible Door|
Number Of Shelves
Shelf Type (Refrigerator)
Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)
Annual Operation Cost
|53 US Dollars|
Approved for Commercial Use
|1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor, 5 Year Compressor|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business