120V 2-Burner Induction Cooktop
Description & Highlights
Summit 120V 2-Burner Induction Cooktop
The Summit 120V 2-Burner Induction Cooktop (SINC2B120) uses induction for incredibly efficient and fast heating. Electromagnetic heating utilizes magnetic fields and electric currents for quick heating with compatible magnetic-core cookware. The cooktop’s larger 7.5-inch rear burner features an 1800W source with eight different power settings, while the front 6.5-inch burner boasts 1300W at six different power levels.
This induction cooktop requires magnetic pots and pans to work, and includes a complimentary 7-piece set: a 9.5” skillet, a 5-quart casserole, and 3- and 1.5-quart saucepans and three glass lids, all of which are dishwasher and oven safe.
Induction Cooktop:Utilizes magnetic energy to cook quickly and efficiently with compatible pots and pans
Multiple Power Levels:Two burners feature 8 and 6 different power levels
Cookware Set Included:Includes complimentary 7-piece set of induction-compatible cookware
Sleek Design:Genuine Schott Ceran glass surface provides modern, beveled, and flat style that looks fantastic and is easy to clean
- Model: SINC2B120120V 2-Burner Induction Cooktop
- Brand: SummitProgrammable timer
- Schott Ceran surfaceEasy cleanup
- 120V operationHot surface indicator
- Electromagnetic heatBeveled edges
- 7-piece cookware set includedSafety rated (FCC and ETL listed)
- Energy efficientWeight: 36 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year parts and laborDimensions: 2.25" H x 13.38" W x 20.5" D
- Height: 2.25"
- Width: 13.38"
- Depth: 20.5"