There are plenty of ice makers on the market, but here are the top 5 our customers rave about: 1. EdgeStar Portable Stainless Steel Ice…
Description & Highlights
Summit Undercounter Ice Maker - Platinum Door with Black Sides
The Summit (BIM24) is a compact ice maker with a modern look and convenient design. This elegant model has a black cabinet with a platinum door and chrome handle. At just 25" high and 15" wide, it can be installed under counters for built-in use or function as a free-standing unit in tight spaces. The insulated storage bin can hold up to 10 pounds of ice cubes at a time while the ice maker can produce up to 10 pounds a day.With its ideal dimensions and high quality output, the (BIM24) is the perfect unit for home bars, apartment kitchens, yachts, and other settings looking to get a reliable chill in a stylish appliance.
- Model: BIM24Summit Ice Maker
- Brand: SummitProfessional exterior for modern look
- Compact size for easy placementProduces up to 10 lbs. of crescent-shaped ice in a day cycle
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding useNo drain required for operation
- Warranty: 1 year; 5 years compressor3 prong cord
- Height: 25"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 17.75"