14 Cu. Ft. Swing Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
Description & Highlights
Turbo Air 14 Cu. Ft. Swing Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
Give your convenient store or gas station retail a profitable boost with the Turbo Air 14 Cu. Ft. Swing Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser (TGM-14RV). This unit is an ideal way to increase visibility and sales of a wide variety of cold products. This unit is built with a stainless steel cabinet, galvanized side walls, and galvanized steel back for a lasting durability that can handle high volume. Its single, double-pane glass swing door is designed with a magnetic seal and an insulated layer to keep in cool air and reflect outside heat. This door is also made with a handy self-closing and stay-open feature that adds convenience and saves energy. Four heavy-duty, adjustable shelves provide ample storage for beverages and other quick-stop products. Its powerful Turbo cooling system uses a 1/4 hp. compressor, R-134 refrigerant, and high density polyurethane insulation for maximum cooling and energy conservation. Interior LED illumination provides a clear view inside, while a shadow-free high resolution ad panel showcases your products to passing customers. Image shown with optional gravity feed shelves that are sold separately, please call for pricing.
Storage:4 interior shelves with 14 cubic feet of space
Construction:Stainless steel interior and exterior with insulated glass door
Refrigeration:Turbo cooling and freezing system uses a 1/4 hp. compressor, R-134 refrigerant, and high density polyurethane insulation
Electrical:ETL, UL, and NSF Listed; 115V, 6' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Model: TGM-14RVTurbo Air 14 Cu. Ft. Swing Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
- Brand: TurboAirHigh-density polyurethane insulation with 6-mm thick wall
- Offers 14 cubic feet of storageStainless steel interior, exterior with galvanized bottom and back
- Shadow-free, high-resolution ad panel1/4-hp, bottom-mounted compressor
- LED interior display systemFront-breathing design
- Smart fan control saves at least 15% energy, and increases compressor lifeHolds between 33° to 38°F
- Turbo cooling for faster chillingENERGY STAR, ETL, UL, NSF listed
- Swing door with double-pane heated glass and thermal filmCFC-free R134a refrigerant
- Door has magnetic gasket and self-close featuresPlug Type: NEMA 5-15P; 7-foot power cord
- 4 adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelvesInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- Hot gas, self-cleaning condensate system resists corrosionWeight: 168 lbs
- Warranty: 2-Year Parts & Labor; 5-Year CompressorDimensions: 73.63”H x 23.63”W x 23.38”D
- Height: 73.63"
- Width: 23.63"
- Depth: 23.38"