Description & Highlights
Turbo Air 50" Black Glass Froster
The Turbo Air 50" Black Glass Froster (TBC-50SB-GF) gives each glass a perfect frost that complements any tap brew or craft cocktail. It features a generous 15 cu. ft. of internal space that holds up to 140 8-inch mugs or 336 10 oz. Steins. Its powerful 1/2 hp compressor and forced-air cooling system ensures consistent cooling even after repeated door openings. A black vinyl coated metal cabinet and stainless steel counter top offer a stylish contrast, while dual top loading glide doors provide easy access. Smooth rolling 4-inch lockable swivel casters make it easy to maneuver for cleaning and placement. 115V; 8.5' cord with NEMA 5-15P plug is also included. It also features 5 heavy duty 10mm thick pure grade PE coated shelves for easy organization.
Exterior:Steel cabinet with black vinyl finish offers easy cleaning and resists dirt and wear
Interior:Stainless steel floor, white galvanized steel walls
Easy Mobility:4-inch swivel casters lock in place and make it simple to maneuver
- Model: TBC-50SB-GFTurbo Air 50" Black Glass Froster
- Brand: TurboAirWear-resistant black vinyl exterior with stainless steel countertop and interior
- 15 cubic feet of storageCFC-free R134a refrigerant
- 2 ergonomic top-load design sliding doorsSide-mounted, 1/2-hp compressor
- 5 adjustable, heavy-duty, PE-coated wire shelvesCapacity: 140 (8”H mugs); 386 (10-oz steins)
- 4 heavy-duty swivel castersTemperature Range: -5°F to 5°F
- High-density polyurethane insulationInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- Efficient forced-air cooling systemWeight: 240 lbs
- Warranty: 3-Year Parts & Labor; 2-Year CompressorDimensions: 33.25”H x 50.0”W x 26.5”D
- Height: 33.25"
- Width: 50.0"
- Depth: 26.5"