69 Cu. Ft. Sliding Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
Description & Highlights
Turbo Air 69 Cu. Ft. Sliding Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
Offer convenience to your patrons while maximizing the visibility of your cold products with the Turbo Air 69 Cu. Ft. Sliding Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser (TGM-48R). This quality unit is made with a stainless steel interior and exterior, providing efficient cooling and consistent temperature control. Three smooth sliding, double-pane glass doors are designed with a magnetic seal and an insulated layer to keep in the cool air and reflect heat. A self-closing and stay-open feature on each door adds convenience and saves energy. Its twelve large, poly-coated wire shelves are fully adjustable to provide organized storage options for a variety of products. Its generous 69-foot capacity allows for plenty of stock for high traffic retail locations. A powerful Turbo cooling and freezing system uses a 1/2 hp. compressor, R-134 refrigerant, and high density polyurethane insulation for maximum cooling and efficient energy conservation. Interior LED illumination provides a clear view of available merchandise, while a shadow-free high resolution ad panel makes this unit highly visible and a great point of purchase display.
Storage:12 interior shelves offer ample storage within 69 cubic feet of space
Construction:Stainless steel interior and exterior with insulated dual sliding doors and 6mm thick high density walls
Refrigeration:Turbo cooling and freezing system uses a 1/2 hp. compressor, R-134 refrigerant, and high density polyurethane insulation
Electrical:ETL, UL, and NSF Listed; 115V, 6' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Model: TGM-69RTurbo Air 69 Cu. Ft. Sliding Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser
- Brand: TurboAirHigh-density polyurethane insulation with 6-mm thick wall
- Offers 69 cubic feet of storageStainless steel interior, exterior with galvanized bottom and back
- Shadow-free, high-resolution ad panel3/4-hp, bottom-mounted, front-breathing compressor
- Smart fan control saves at least 15% energy, and increases compressor lifeHolds between 33° to 38°F
- Turbo cooling for faster chillingETL, UL, NSF listed
- 3 sliding doors with double-pane heated glass and thermal filmCFC-free R134a refrigerant
- Doors have magnetic gasket, stay-open, and self-close features7-foot power cord
- 12 adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelvesPlug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- LED interior display systemInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- Hot gas, self-cleaning condensate system resists corrosionWeight: 654 lbs
- Warranty: 2-Year Parts & Labor; 5-Year CompressorDimensions: 79.25”H x 78.0”W x 30.13”D
- Height: 79.25"
- Width: 78.0"
- Depth: 30.13"