9.3 Cu. Ft. Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser- Super Deluxe Series
Description & Highlights
Turbo Air 9.3 Cu. Ft. Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser- Super Deluxe Series
The Turbo Air 9.3 Cu. Ft. Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser- Super Deluxe Series (TGM-10SD) offers a convenient place for impulse buys at any retail outlet. It provides 9.3 cubic feet of space for cold snacks and beverages. It offers three shelves for storage and a single swing door. This door features a tight seal and dual paned glass to keep in cool air and reflect the outside heat. Its powerful Turbo cooling system uses a 1/4 hp. compressor, R-134A refrigerant, and high density polyurethane insulation to maintain consistent temps even after repeated openings. Other features include an interior light and a door banner to attract attention and increase sales as well as a sound system that plays music or a recorded greeting when the customer opens the doors.
Storage:3 interior shelves with 9.3 cubic feet of space
Construction:Stainless steel interior and exterior with insulated glass door
Refrigeration:Turbo cooling with hot gas condensate system and energy conserving fan control
Electrical:ETL Listed and Energy Star Qualified, requires a 115V electrical connection.
Warning systems:Door opening alarm and early warning system that detects malfunctions
- Model: TGM-10SD-WTurbo Air 9.3 Cu. Ft. Glass Door Refrigerated Merchandiser- Super Deluxe Series - White
- Brand: TurboAirHigh-density polyurethane insulation with 6-mm thick wall
- Offers 9.3 cubic feet of storageStainless steel interior, exterior with galvanized bottom and back
- LED interior display systemWhite finish
- Swing door with triple-pane heated glass and thermal filmHot gas, self-cleaning condensate system resists corrosion
- Door locking systemTurbo cooling for faster chilling
- 3 adjustable, polyethylene-coated wire shelves1/4-hp, bottom-mounted compressor
- Digital temperature controlsHolds between 33° to 38°F
- Sound system plays music and recorded greeting when door is openedENERGY STAR, ETL, ETL Sanitation listed
- Door alarm sounds when door is left open more than 30 secondsCFC-free R134a refrigerant
- Early warning system alerts you to potential problemsPlug Type: NEMA 5-15P; 7-foot power cord
- Self-diagnostic monitor automatically diagnoses problem in case of breakdownInput Voltage: 115 V/ 60 Hz
- Smart fan control saves at least 15% energy, and increases compressor lifeWeight: 180 lbs
- Warranty: 3-Year Parts & Labor; 5-Year CompressorDimensions: 54.38”H x 25.75”W x 23.25”D
- Height: 54.38"
- Width: 25.75"
- Depth: 23.25"