Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Velux VCE 2246 2004FS00
Velux VCE 2246 2004FS00
Velux VCE 2246 2004FS00 22-1/2 x 46-1/2 Inch Laminated LowE3 Electric Venting Curb Mount Skylight with White Light Filtering Solar Blind from the VCE Collection
Description & Highlights
Velux 22-1/2 x 46-1/2 Inch Laminated LowE3 Electric Venting Curb Mount Skylight with White Light Filtering Solar Blind from the VCE Collection
VELUX VCE electric "Fresh Air" Skylights can be opened to create a chimney effect that draws air upward to improve air circulation and air quality within your home. Curb mount skylights are ideal for replacing existing curb mount or old plastic dome or "bubble" skylights. They sit on a curb like a shoebox top and can be installed on flat or low slope roofs. Bringing natural light into a home through a skylight decreases the need for artificial light while maintaining privacy. Installing a skylight is one of the most impactful ways to enhance the brightness and beauty of a room. This model includes a pre-installed solar powered blind, allowing you to control the light when needed.
- Light filtering blind softly diffuses light on demand, reducing glare, making it ideal for kitchens and bathrooms
- Inside curb dimensions for VELUX VCE 2246 models are 22-1/2 inch by 46-1/2 inch and outside curb dimensions are 25-1/2 inch by 49-1/2 inch
- An integrated rain sensor will close the skylight automatically, in case of inclement weather
- Qualifies for the VELUX 10-year "No Leak" installation warranty when installed with VELUX ECL flashing on a shingle roof with a pitch between 10-60 degrees, or VELUX ECW flashing on a tile roof with a pitch between 14-60 degrees (flashing kits are sold separately)
- Clean, Quiet & Safe Low-E3 laminated glass with a Neat glass coating that keeps your skylight cleaner, reduces unwanted outside noise, and comes with a 10-year hail warranty against glass breakage
- Consists of double paned argon gas filled low-E3 glass that provides excellent energy performance for year round comfort, plus the added safety of laminated glass, which building codes require for out of reach applications
- Blind color: White
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Ground / Parcel
This item ships Ground or USPS. Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 7 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. We will email you tracking information once the product leaves our warehouse. Ground or USPS deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. All deliveries can occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
Ground or USPS deliveries do not include a guaranteed delivery date. Should you require a specific delivery date or expedited shipping options, please contact our customer service department so they may assist you with options and pricing. Call 1-855-487-6949, M-F 8am to 6pm CST.