Description & Highlights
Vulcan Double Deck Convection Oven
The Vulcan Double Deck Convection Oven (VC44ED) brings quick and even convection baking to your kitchen. This pair of stacked convection ovens is heated by electric solid sheath elements aided by a two-speed blower. Its high quality construction offers a lasting functionality enhanced by a welded steel cabinet, porcelain steel interior, and generous legs and handles. Adjust the temperature from 150° to 500°F and the 60-minute timer with solid state controls. This double oven unit holds heat with no-sag insulation and double-pane glass doors.
Convection heat:This pair of ovens offers convection baking with two-speed blowers and electric solid sheath heating elements
Solid state control:It offers solid state temperature controls with temperature range from 150° to 500°F and a 60-minute timer with audible alarm
Rapid cool:The oven cool switch rapidly cools the unit down
Commercial grade construction:Steel cabinet with stay cool handles, dual pane doors, and leveling legs
Spacious ovenPorcelain coated steel interior with convection heating and multiple racks and rack positioning with independently operated doors that open to 180 degrees
- Model: VC44EDVulcan Double Deck Convection Oven
- Brand: VulcanStainless steel front, sides, and top
- Electric convection ovenPorcelain enamel on steel oven interior
- Solid state temperature controlsPainted legs
- 60-minute temperature control with audible alarm½-hp, 2-speed oven blower motor
- Independently operated stainless steel doors with double-pane windows25.0 total kilowatts
- Moisture vent damper controlTemperature Range: 150° to 500°F
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool downInput Voltage: 208-240 V/ 60-52 Hz
- Each oven with five (5), nickel-plated oven racks with 11 positionsWeight: 778 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts & LaborDimensions: 70.0”H x 40.25”W x 41.13”D
- Height: 70.0"
- Width: 40.25"
- Depth: 41.13"