Description & Highlights
Vulcan Single Deck Convection Oven
The Vulcan Single Deck Convection Oven (VC4ED-11D1) is designed to complement any commercial kitchen with quick heating and top end features. This convection oven adjusts from 150° to 500°F powered by electric solid state elements and a two-speed blower. Solid state temperature controls adjust temperature and a 60-minute timer with alarm. At the press of the cool switch, this oven rapidly brings its temperature down to prepare for the next dish. Its quality steel construction is accented by pops of color on dual doors.
Convection heat:Heated by electric solid sheath elements, this oven offers convection baking with a two-speed blower
Solid state control:Solid state temperature controls adjust from 150° to 500°F with a 60-minute timer and audible alarm
Rapid cool:This oven features cool switch for a rapid cool down
Commercial grade construction:Steel cabinet with stay cool handles, dual pane doors, and leveling legs
Spacious ovenPorcelain coated steel interior with convection heating and multiple racks and rack positioning with independently operated doors that open to 180 degrees
- Model: VC4ED-11D1Vulcan Single Deck Convection Oven
- Brand: VulcanStainless steel front, sides, and top
- Electric convection ovenPorcelain enamel on steel oven interior
- Solid state temperature controlsPainted legs
- 60-minute temperature control with audible alarm½-hp, 2-speed oven-blower motor
- Independently operated stainless steel doors with double-pane windows12.5 total kilowatts
- Moisture vent damper controlTemperature Range: 150° to 500°F
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool downInput Voltage: 208-240 V/ 60-52 Hz
- Five (5), nickel-plated oven racks with 11 positionsWeight: 389 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts & LaborDimensions: 54.75”H x 40.25”W x 37.75”D
- Height: 54.75"
- Width: 40.25"
- Depth: 41.13"