Description & Highlights
Vulcan Single Deck Gas Convection Oven
Offering high quality, professional performance, the Vulcan Single Deck Gas Convection Oven (VC4GD-11D1) is designed to keep pace with your busy kitchen. This convection oven is heated by a 50,000-BTU burner aided by a two-speed blower. Its solid state controls adjust temperature from 150° to 500°F as well as the 60-minute timer with alarm. Dual doors open to reveal a spacious porcelain coated steel interior with multiple racks and positioning.
Convection heat:Heated by a 50,000-BTU burner, this oven offers convection baking with a two-speed blower
Solid state control:You can adjust temperature from 150° to 500°F and the 60-minute with solid state temperature controls
Rapid cool:A press of the cool switch rapidly brings this oven down in temperature
Commercial grade construction:This oven is constructed with a stainless steel front, top, and sides for lasting durability
- Model: VC4GD-11D1Vulcan Single Deck Gas Convection Oven
- Brand: VulcanStainless steel front, sides, and top
- 50,000 BTUsPorcelain enamel on steel oven interior
- Solid state temperature controlsPainted legs
- Electric spark igniter½-hp, 2-speed oven-blower motor
- 60-minute temperature control with audible alarm¾-inch rear gas connection with combination gas pressure regulator and safety solenoid system
- Independently operated stainless steel doors with double-pane windowsTemperature Range: 150° to 500°F
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool downInput Voltage: 120 V/ 60 Hz
- Five (5), nickel-plated oven racks with 11 positionsWeight: 410 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts & LaborDimensions: 54.75”H x 40.25”W x 37.75”D
- Height: 54.75"
- Width: 40.25"
- Depth: 41.13"