Description & Highlights
Windster RA-35 Series 42" Wall Mounted Vent Hood - Brushed Stainless Steel
Professionally designed by Windster, this RA-35 Series 42" Vent Hood (RA-35W42SS) not only looks great, but is loaded with features that are sure to take your cooking experience to a whole new level. With just three buttons and a small LED display screen, the sleek appearance in not compromised by a cluttered control panel, yet the unit still manages to offer more control options than standard vent hoods. Choose from six fan speeds, three lighting levels, optional infrared heat lamps and a delay shut-off function.
RA-35 Series vent hoods are engineered to quickly funnel smoke and fumes into the unit and out of the air. Unlike many vent hoods that are tapered at the top, this model maintains a fairly consistent width from top to bottom, allowing it to trap larger amounts of smoke more quickly than other units.
This model is to be installed on the kitchen wall directly above your stovetop cooking surface. As a general rule, vent hoods should usually be large enough to encompass the perimeter of the cooking surface it is paired with. Assembly and installation required.
Simple Control Buttons:The control panel features three buttons: power, lights and fan speed. Adjust the fan speed and lighting level by repeatedly pushing the corresponding buttons (levels will increase with each additional push of the button)
LED Display:Located in the lower right-hand corner, the blue-lighted LED display screen indicates the fan speed while the unit is on, and delay shut-off when the unit is powering down
Professional Design:This model boast a perfectly welded body with no sharp edges and a beautiful brushed stainless steel finish
- Model: RA-35W42SSWindster RA-35 Series Vent Hood
- Brand: Windster6 electronic fan speed options
- 42" range vent hoodDelay shut-off (30 seconds)
- Wall mounted unit2 adjustable halogen lights
- Brushed stainless steel finish3 lighting levels
- Seamless welding, no sharp edgesBlue-lighted LED display screen
- Assembly and installation requiredDual infrared heat lamps
- Duct diameter: top 6" round outletConsumption: 180 W (motor), 20W (halogen light x2)
- CSA/US certifiedPower: 120V/60Hz, 1.5 Amps
- Limited warranty: 2 years parts, 1 year laborDimensions: 18" H x 42" W x 24" D
- Height: 18"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 24"