72" AGM Series Heavy Duty Manual Control Gas Griddle
Description & Highlights
Wolf 72" AGM Series Heavy Duty Manual Control Gas Griddle
The Wolf 72" AGM Series Heavy Duty Manual Control Gas Griddle (AGM72) gives any commercial kitchen the workspace and quality design demanded for high volume output. Backed by the respected Wolf brand and recognized by industry professionals, this griddle offers a seriously rugged design with a spacious flat top workspace ideal for busy working kitchens. Its MIG welded aluminized frame and stainless steel housing give it a strong foundation for its steel housing and bull nose front. Its cooking surface is a solid polished steel griddle plate with a single burner every 12” for even heating needed to quickly fry and sear foods. A 4” backsplash and tapered sides keep cooking splatter to a minimum, while a spatula-wide grease gutter provides access for quick and easy cleaning. Other features include a large 6-quart grease drawer, bottom heat shields, stay cool control knobs, and infinite heat control valves.
Construction:Fully MIG welded aluminized steel frame with a stainless steel housing and side/back rails.
Cooking surface:This unit features a polished steel griddle plate with a standing pilot ignition system and a single 27,000 BTU/hr. burner every 12” for even heat.
Grease disposal:This griddle features a spatula-wide grease gutter and 6-quart grease drawer for efficient cleaning and disposal of food debris and grease.
Additional features:The quality build of this griddle includes large, stay cool knobs, bottom heat shields, and 4” adjustable legs for uneven surfaces.
- Model: AGM72Wolf 72" AGM Series Heavy Duty Manual Control Gas Griddle
- Brand: WolfStainless steel front, sides, and front top ledge with “Cool Bullnose” design
- 1” thick polished steel griddle plate with 12 gaugeFully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame
- One, 27,000-BTU/hr “U” shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12” of width4” stainless steel back and tapered side splashes
- One high-range infinite heat control valve per burnerStanding pilot ignition system
- Spatula-wide, 3.5” grease gutter and grease chute is fully welded for easier cleaning and to stop grease migrationCSA-US, CSA-C, NSF listed
- 2 large 6-quart stainless steel grease drawers¾” rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 11” low profile cooking height on 4” legsTotal Input: 162,000 BTU/hr
- Bottom heat shieldsWeight: 790 lbs (shipping)
- Warranty: 1-Year Parts & LaborDimensions: 15.25”H x 72.0”W x 31.5”D
- Height: 15.25"
- Width: 72.0"
- Depth: 31.5"