Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Alfresco ALXE-56SZR-NG 82500 Total BTU 56 Inch Wide 3 Burner Natural Gas Outdoor Grill with Sear Zone on Refrigerated Deluxe Cart
Description & Highlights
Alfresco 82500 Total BTU 56 Inch Wide 3 Burner Natural Gas Outdoor Grill with Sear Zone on Refrigerated Deluxe Cart
- 82500 total BTUs with Alfresco's exclusive heat delivery system offers amazing cooking power unlike other grills
- Comes on a refrigerated deluxe cart that keeps your food cold and fresh until you're ready to cook them on the grill
- Includes a flush inset rotisserie burner that cooks up to 15,000 BTU with a ceramic infrared burner system
- Alfresco's exclusive 600° heat-resistant silicone protects all of the electrical wiring and connectors
- Refractive ceramic briquettes make sure that your entire grilling area is evenly heated for maximum efficiency
- Exclusively designed air-cooling plenum keeps the control panel and bull nose safety cool to the touch
- Alfresco's Exclusive Heat Delivery System: This exclusive heat delivery system is comprised of special burners made of titanium and stainless steel that are corrosion and sealing resistant (18SR burners). It provides efficient, uniform heat and flame propagation via specially designed dual rows with double-lanced ports as well as a crossover tube. Can handle extreme heat put out by the grill, up to 27,500 BTUs per burner.
- Sear Zone™: Alfresco's exclusive Sear Zone™ uses infrared burners that generate up to 1500° with a BTU of 27,500. Capable of heating up to 1500° under four minutes, your Alfresco LXE grill can give your barbecue that professional-grade searing while keeping the flavorful juices within. It even comes with specially designed, V-shaped cooking grates that can capture run off juices and simmer them into a delicious sauce or glaze for your barbecue meals.
- Refrigerated Cart: Want to make sure that your food is as fresh as possible before grilling? With Alfresco's refrigerated carts, you can store your food within its refrigerated compartments to prevent spoiling, contamination, and make sure that your food is as delicious as possible. These refrigerated cart models also have the same storage capabilities as their non-refrigerated models as well, so you don't need to sacrifice your storage space for refrigeration.
- Integrated Wood Smoker and Herb Infusion System: Infuse wonderful herb and smoke flavors with Alfresco's integrated wood smoker and herb infusion system. Utilizing a 5,000 BTU stainless steel burner, your Alfresco grill comes with a large drawer which can hold all different types of woods and herbs. With a linear defusing vent design, the smoke naturally rises to your grill to envelope the food in a savory, infused smoke at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- BTU Output: 82500
- Total Cooking Area: 770 sq. in.
- Number of Burners: 3
- Control Type: Turn Knob
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Burner Style: Stainless Steel
- Height: 51-1/8"
- Width: 56"
- Depth: 26-3/4"
Total Cooking Area
|770 sq. in.|
Number Of Burners
Number Of Doors
Number Of Drawers
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America
|2 Year, 5 Year Limited|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business