Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
KitchenAid KUBL214KSB 24 Inch Wide Built-In Beverage Cooler with Wood Front Racks and LED Lighting
Description & Highlights
KitchenAid 24 Inch Wide Built-In Beverage Cooler with Wood Front Racks and LED Lighting
This Undercounter Beverage Center with Full-Extension Wood-Front Racks holds 14 wine bottles below with room for drinks and food on the full-width shelves above. Separate temperature controls for the two zones adjust for what you’re storing, and a Temperature Monitoring System with sensor alert adds peace of mind. Fully Flush Installation with Hidden Hinges provides a built-in look within cabinetry.
- Two Temperature-Controlled Zones: allow you to chill red and white wines between 42–64°F in the lower zone and keep sodas, seltzers and craft brews at colder temperatures in the upper zone, which adjusts from a low of 33°F for cold drinks up to 40°F for cheese and charcuterie.
- Temperature Monitoring System: Uses sensors to monitor temperatures inside the beverage center for added peace of mind. If the system detects temperatures above 70°F for more than 4 hours, an over-temp alarm and indicator light will alert you that service is needed.
- Motion-Activated LED Lighting: turns on inside as you approach, so you can see what's inside without opening the door. Lights will gradually dim and turn off when no longer needed.
- SatinGlide® Full-Extension Wood-Front Racks: pull all the way out, making it easy to load bottles in when restocking and find just the one you want when serving. Wood fronts let you coordinate with your home decor.
- 4.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity: features two lower racks for up to 14 bottles of wine and two full-width upper shelves for drinks and food. Now you can stash sodas, seltzers and syrups along with cheese plates and charcuterie boards.
- Door Alarm: alerts you if the door has been left open for five minutes or more and repeats every two minutes until you close the door or touch the controls.
- Backlit Touch Controls: located on the divider between the two temperature zones make it easy to choose settings for what you're storing. The lighted control panel displays current temperatures for each zone and other status alerts.
- Max Cool: sets both zones to their lowest temperature for up to 24 hours, so you can turn up the cold when the beverage center door will be open while serving or restocking.
- Fully Flush Installation with Hidden Hinges: provides a built-in look within a standard 24" base cabinet, so your style stands out, not the appliance. Hidden hinges allow the beverage center door to sit flush with surrounding cabinet fronts when closed yet easily swing open a full 115 degrees.
- Width: 23-7/82"
- Height: 34-3/8"
- Depth: 23-5/8"
- Installation Type: Built-In or Free Standing
- Bulb Type: LED
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Door Alarm: Yes
- Reversible Door: No
- With Casters: No
|4.8 cu. ft.
Number Of Shelves
Wine Bottle Capacity (750 ml)
Number of Cooling Zones
Lead Leaching Certified NSF/ANSI 61
|N/A (Regulation does not apply)
- Depth: 23.625 in.
- Height: 34.375 in.
- Width: 23.875 in.
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business