Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Summit SBC15NK 15 Inch Wide 2.9 Cu. Ft. Built-In or Free Standing Kegerator Conversion Refrigerator
Description & Highlights
Summit 15 Inch Wide 2.9 Cu. Ft. Built-In or Free Standing Kegerator Conversion Refrigerator
- 15" wide design makes it ideal for smaller residential and commercial settings
- Listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL 471 for commercial use
- Designed for built-in installation under the counter
- Meets residential guidelines for home wet bars and similar spaces
- Capacity to hold 1/6 (sixtel) or mini kegs
- Accommodates user provided tap kit for dispensing beer, wine, coffee, nitro coffee or kombucha
- Versatile design allows unit to also function as a beverage refrigerator
- Digital thermostat lets you set the perfect temperature for any brew
- Factory installed lock for added security of the unit
- Automatic defrost ensures minimum user maintenance
- Covered under 1 year parts and labor and 5 year compressor manufacturer warranties
- For Panel Ready items, please contact Build customer service for factory reversible options
- All other finishes come with reversible handing, keeping your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangements change
- Total Capacity: 2.9 Cu. Ft.
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Temperature Range: 34° to 50°F
- Depth: 22-1/2"
- Height: 34-1/4"
- Width: 15"
|2.9 cu. ft.
|2.9 cu. ft.
|Child Lock, Door Lock
|Built-In, Free Standing
|Metal, Stainless Steel
Number of Kegs
|1 Sixth Barrel, 1 Pony
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
|1 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Year Compressor
- Depth: 22.5 in.
- Height: 34.25 in.
- Width: 15 in.
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business