Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
U-Line U-2224RGL15B 24 Inch Wide 4.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity Energy Star Certified Left Handed Solid Door Beverage Center with Lock from the 2000 Series
Description & Highlights
U-Line 24 Inch Wide 4.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity Energy Star Certified Left Handed Solid Door Beverage Center with Lock from the 2000 Series
Note: This item is left handed with integrated lock and can not be reversed. Right hand model is available. U-2224RGL13B
- Large 4.9 cu. ft. capacity provides ample room for all your beverage or grocery needs
- This beverage center will hold up to 172 12oz. cans and 114 12oz. bottles as an added bonus
- Bright LED lighting illuminates the interior of your refrigerator for a clearer view
- Easily adjustable tempered glass shelves allow you to store larger items without compromise
- It's small, compact design makes it a perfect fit for any tight spaces
- This ice maker is designed to be installed undercounter with leveling legs for stabilization
- Easy to use electronic touch pad allows precise internal temperature control in this single cooling zone
- This unit is Star K certified eliminating unnecessary electronic for those who celebrate the Sabbath
- One year parts and labor with a five year sealed system manufacturer warranty
- Total Capacity: 4.9 Cu. Ft.
- Bulb Type: LED
- Shelf Material: Tempered Glass
- Crisper Bins: No
- Depth: 23-7/16"
- Height: 33-11/16"
- Width: 23-11/16"
- Amperage: 1.2 A
- Voltage: 115 V
|33.875, 34.875 in.|
|4.9 cu. ft.|
Automatic Door Closer
Bottle Capacity (12 oz.)
Can Capacity (12 oz.)
|Child Lock, Door Lock|
|Built-In, Free Standing|
Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)
|34, 45 °F|
Approved for Commercial Use
Lead Leaching Certified NSF/ANSI 61
|N/A (Regulation does not apply)|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business