Send a Text Message
Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message.
Viking RVRF3361 36 Inch Wide 22.1 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Cold Zone Drawer
Description & Highlights
Viking 36 Inch Wide 22.1 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Cold Zone Drawer
- Premium Air Purification System: Prevents odor transfer of food by purifying and circulating the air inside.
- Premium water filter extracts contaminants, odors, and other particles that affect taste and quality of ice.
- Automatic refrigerator door closing system to make sure that food does not spoil when mistakes happen.
- Freezer drawer self-closes.
- High temperature, Door-Open, and Power Failure alarms.
- Four adjustable are spillproof with tempered glass to ensure long-lasting, durable interior.
- Two adjustable Humidity Zone Drawers help keep humidity-sensitive foods to last longer.
- Cold Zone Drawer: Capable of being set to separate temperatures for storing either produce or meat for long-term.
- Electronic Temperature Control: Digital temperature readout ensures that the correct temperature setting is easy to read and prominently displayed.
- Automatic Door Closer: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Crisper Bins: Yes
- Counter Depth: Yes (not including depth of door)
- Defrost Type: Automatic
- Depth: 30-3/4"
- Depth with Door: 26-7/8"
- Freezer Capacity: 6.7 cu. ft.
- Height: 70”
- Product Weight: 347 lb.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 15.4 cu. ft.
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Width: 36"
Depth with Door Open
Depth without Door
|6.7 cu. ft.|
|15.4 cu. ft.|
|22.1 cu. ft.|
|Internal Ice Dispenser|
|Door Alarm, Self-Close|
|Sliding, French Door|
Number Of Shelves
Shelf Type (Refrigerator)
|Traditional, French Country, Modern, Industrial, Contemporary|
Federal Law prohibits the sale of this product
All faucets sold within the United States must be low lead compliant. This product is not.
Send to a Friend
Shipping Method: Freight
This item ships via Freight Line Carrier Delivery times related to this ship method are usually between 3 to 7 business days once the item leaves the warehouse. We will forward tracking information to you once the product leaves our warehouse. The shipping company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment as a delivery signature is required. All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for “Guaranteed Same Day Shipping.” Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day.
All deliveries will occur Monday through Friday and will be to the front of the home or business